Custom Styles. Designed By You.
The Beginners Guide To Custom Order Furniture
We want you to love your outdoor space and understand it can be difficult to select the best pieces to make your Outdoor oasis complete. At Hauser we pride ourselves with offering custom furniture to fit your style & project.
Some of the key benefits to choosing our Custom Ordering Option:
• The furniture is unique and personalized to your space.
• It gives you the ability to build a collection based on existing furniture you love.
• You have the option of choosing from over 75 custom fabrics depending on the piece, as well as the option to bring your own fabric.
• You will be working one on one with our designers.
• There are no additional costs associated to working with our designers, you pay for the furniture itself.
Before we begin there are a few things that will give us a good picture of what you would like to achieve:
1. Do you have photos or a blueprint of the space?
2. What are the dimensions of the space?
3. How do you plan to use your space?
a. Is it for dining?
b. Is it for lounging?
c. Is it poolside?
4. What is your budget for this project?
5. What is your timeline for this project?
6. What is your style preference?
7. Is the space in a covered area or is it fully exposed?
Once you have gathered this information, we would love to set up a consultation for you with our design specialists. This can be done by virtual appointment (zoom call), by phone or by email.
Once we have a clear picture of what you would like with your outdoor space we will go through the following steps:
1. Select the Product
2. Select the Fabrics
3. Select the Finishes
4. Review the full project scope including all selections made and answer any additional questions about the product and/ or project.
5. A quote will be provided to you/ draft order presented.
Bring Your Own Fabric
If you do not see a fabric option that fits your space, we would be happy to use a fabric you have chosen to make the cushions.
Customer’s Own Materials (COM)
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing COM:
1. No allowance is made for customer supplied material (COM).
2. The purchase of fabric from any other supplier is the customer’s responsibility, as well as any costs associated to getting the fabric to our Hauser Warehouse.
3. Hauser will only accept full yard cuts of the supplied fabric; yardage details will be provided by a Hauser representative.
4. Hauser’s warranty does not apply to COM- see suppliers’ warranty at time of purchase.
5. All COM must be accompanied by a completed COM Notification Form.
Ship all COM to
Hauser Company Stores
330 Weber St. N
Alternatively, you may drop off your fabric to any of our store locations, accompanied with the appropriate documents.
What to Expect
What to Expect- You’ve decided to place your custom order:
• All customer orders must be paid in full at the time of booking.
• Custom orders have a 3 to 4-week turnaround time once the order has been placed and or COM fabric has been received.
Not happy with your custom order?
Since these pieces have been made specifically for you, we do not guarantee we will accept returns. Any return inquiries on these pieces will be reviewed by our customer service team. If the return is approved you will be refunded, less a 20% restocking fee.
Please Note: All COM orders are final sale and are not eligible for a refund.