Dimensions: 24" Sq. x 18" H
Nantucket Square Reclaimed Teak End Table with a weathered grey finish. Some assembly required.
- Each piece of reclaimed teak is unique with grooves, joints, gaps, filler squares, cracks and imperfections making it a one of kind piece
- The rustic character is intentional and is the design of the collection
- The finish is applied at factory level and is not intended to be re applied at the residential level. It is an outdoor stain made by Ruio Monocoat using oils and pigments
- The finish will begin to fade and wear off over time depending on the exposure to the elements. The teak underneath the finish is at no risk without the finish and it will naturally turn to a silver grey tone over time.
- The finish is expected to last one to two seasons depending on exposure and use.
- There is no warranty on the finish and note that the finish will not wear away evenly
- The gray finish that is professionally applied during the manufacturing process is a multi stage process that cannot be duplicated in the field therefore once the finish has faded away the natural grey patina will become the final colouring
- Once the finish is no longer on the table you can protect the table from stains using a protective teak coating
- Cleaning is best done using 1 teaspoon of dish soap to 1 quart of water and wipe with a cloth and then a final rinse with a low pressure hose
- Ideal storage is in a dry, unheated area or if using furniture covers they must be tented and well ventilated. If the cover is not vented it will cause mildew
- Teak is a natural product that will weather over time