Store Manager - Toronto
A little about us...
For over 75 years, Hauser has been an innovative manufacturer and retailer of fine, high-end exterior and interior furnishings. We are a proudly Canadian, family-run business with 6 locations across Ontario.
We are currently seeking a full-time Store Manager in our Toronto store located at 218 Merton Street, who will lead a team of salespeople, provide our customers with an exceptional in-store experience and inspire them with our unique products for their home and exterior surroundings.
Engage with customers, negotiate and close sales, provide excellent customer service and design advice, and work closely with members of the Hauser team.
The optimal manager will;
- Communicate effectively,
- Project positive energy and enthusiasm,
- Problem solve and provide excellent customer service,
- Present professionally,
- and thrive in a sales-focused environment.
- Knowledge of furniture and related products,
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a sales role
- Proven experience with a leadership/supervisory role
- Passion for interior/exterior design and decorating
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities.
What we Offer!
- A permanent full-time position,
- Competitive wage and commission incentive,
- Comprehensive benefits package,
- Opportunity for growth and development.
At Hauser we strive to achieve a People First company. We value our employee's time and efforts and are committed to your success.
If you are interested in joining our energetic, sales-focused team we would love to hear from you.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and indicate the position (Store Manager - Toronto) to which you are applying in the email subject line. Thank you for your interest in our company and we will contact those selected for an interview.